Theyyam Responsible Tourism Kerala
Responsible tourism is a concept which measures the effects of tourism on the well being of the host community, their culture as well as on local environment. Responsible Tourism is an innovative program by the Kerala Tourism department focus mainly on three thematic areas of responsible tourism viz. Economic, Social and Environmental. RT cell aims at promoting low cost tourism, which promotes the cultural and social aspects of the real life in Kerala by guiding tourists through the villages and historical places in the state.
We currently offers package tours, which are widely enjoyed by the foreign visitors and international students who are keen on learning more about the culture and history of Kerala. This package takes you through the villages and lets you experience theyyam festivals in Kannur & Kasaragod. The package includes meeting Theyyam performers, Theyyam costume makers and if necessary Theyyam Research persons. And visiting some famous Theyyam Temples (Kavus).
Tour starts at 9 AM and ends in the evening. Tours are arranged on prior appointment and are available 7 days a week.
Theyyam Tour Packages: Popular Theyyams Tour Packages we conduct. We give customized tours as well.
- 1 Nights 2 Days Theyyam Tour Packages
- 2 Nights 3 Days Theyyam Tour Packages
- 3 Nights 4 Days Theyyam Tour Packages
- 4 Nights 5 Days Theyyam Tour Packages
- 1 Day Theyyam Tour Packages
- Fire Theyyam Tour Packages
- Theyyam Photography Tour Packages
- Theyyam Pilgrim (തെയ്യം തീർത്ഥാടനം)
- Theyyam research study tour Kerala folklore
- Theyyam under Responsible Tourism (RT) Kerala
A TravelKannur.com Wesbite
Not IncludedBreak FastDonation or OfferingsFull Meals